Cancellation and Refund Conditions
Cancellation & Refund Policy
PQS GLOBAL Delivery, Cancellation and Return Rules
1. PQS GLOBAL - If you place an order electronically through the education site https://store.pqsglobal.org, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG:27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the training program they have purchased.
3. Each training program purchased is delivered to the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 10 days. If the training program is not delivered within this period, the Buyer may terminate the contract.
4. If the Buyer does not pay for the training program purchased or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the training program ends.
5. After the training program is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the cost of the sold program is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the seller terminates the contract.
6. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the training program cannot be delivered within the period, the Buyer is notified. The Seller and the Buyer may request that the delivery be delayed until the obstacle is removed.
7. PQS GLOBAL - All the training programs sold by the https://store.pqsglobal.org training site cannot be exercised because the Right of Withdrawal, which is listed in clause of Article 15 of the Distance Contracts Regulation, cannot be exercised instantly, or because they are intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly. There are no refunds after purchase and access to the training program.